Thursday, February 7

Constant


I woke up to find this poem in my inbox. It was from my sister.

From "Winnie the Pooh" (A.A.Milne):

"Let's frighten the dragons," I said to Pooh.
"That's right," said Pooh to Me.
"I'm not afraid," I said to Pooh,
And I held his paw and I shouted "Shoo!
Silly old dragons!" - and off they flew.
"I wasn't afraid," said Pooh, said he,
"I'm never afraid with you."
So wherever I am, there's always Pooh,
There's always Pooh and Me.
"What would I do?" I said to Pooh,
"If it wasn't for you," and Pooh said: "True,
It isn't much fun for One, but Two
Can stick together," says Pooh, says he.
That's how it is, says Pooh.

Besides my husband & kids, she is the one constant in my life. I'm so thankful for her.

1 comment:

Emily & Jeff said...

tis true dutchy doo. constant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...