Monday, March 7

Travel

Eiffel Tower
Paris
Children's Books about Paris
Trip to Musee D'Orsay
The Louvre
The Tuileries
Views from a Ferris Wheel
Things that Caught my Eye
Pierre Herme
Highlights
The Pompidou Center
Paris Days and Nights
Disney Paris

France
Metz
Strasbourg
La Clusaz - skiing, market
Rodemack

Germany
Saarburg
Rothenberg ob der Tauber
Europapark
Fussen - Neuschwanstein Castle
Trier
Christmas Market
Christmas Market 2008
Trier, of course
Trier (It is in Germany)
Fabric Market
Circus

Innsbruck
Austria
Innsbruck

Switzerland
Grindelwald - Part 1, 2, 3, 4

Belgium
Gent
Interesting bits
By Boat
By Horse Carriage
Brussels
Atomium
Natural Science Museum
Food
Grand Place
Bruges
Reflections
Bits of Bruges
Beer
Redu
Picking Raspberries
A Book Town
Bouillon
Day Trippin'
A different Bouillon

Bastogne
Bastogne
Day Trippin'
Keukenhof 2010
The Netherlands
Amsterdam
Keukenhof Garden
I heart Amsterdam
The Hague
Escher Museum
Czec Republic
Prague
Interesting Bits
The Castle Quarter
The Jewish Quarter
The Charles Bridge
Old Town Bridge
Getting Lost

DSC00987
Ireland
County Clare
Dingle
Dublin
Dingle Bay
The Burren
Wrap-up
Brown Bread

Italy
Rome
Famous Sites
St. Peter's Basilica
The Vatican Museum
Day 3
Day 2 - Spanish Steps, Pantheon
Day 1 - Trevi Fountain

Venice
Magical Venice
Through her Eyes
From the Gondola
Buonasera

Florence
Boboli Gardens
Overview

Pisa

Agadir
Morocco
Agadir
Taroudaunt

London
More London
Those Cheeky Brits
London Calling

Chips and Crisps

**This list will reside over on my side bar under the button "Travel"

8 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I like this idea! It cleans up the side bar a bit!

Haute Goat Cashmere said...

what a fabulous idea! I love hearing about your travels and I use your recommendations when planning our trips!

claire said...

What an awesome & inspiring list! Happy travels :)

Travel With Lulu said...

What a great idea and list!

I found your interesting blog via Expat Blogs. Perhaps you would like to join my Expat Linky Party on March 19th? Hope to see you then, if not sooner.

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Quite an impressive list!Amazing to see what can happen in a couple years of expat life in Europe :) Now here's a question for you, what's left on your list of places to see/do? I have a travel wish list posted on our fridge, but instead of growing smaller it just keeps expanding as hear about other enticing spots. Your travel posts are part of the reason my lists keeps growing longer instead of shorter :)

The Expatresse said...

Thanks. Very useful!

katy said...

likeschocolate - Thanks! It finally occurred to me that it is hard to find specific things on my blog. Thought this would help.

Haute Goat - Thank you. I hope it is helpful. Honestly most of my trips were only 2-3 days so I'm hardly an expert on any one area (except for Luxembourg) But I hope it offers a at least a little something to readers.

Claire - Thank you. I'm amazed by the list myself. Feeling very thankful for this experience.

HappyHomemaker - Yes, I will join in the party. Already took a look at your blog. Although I've only been to London once, it is near and dear to my heart. I love the English friends I've made here in Lux. Through them I've learned about England and come to love it.

Dim Sum - Yes, the list an expat can accumulate is pretty amazing. My list too just keeps getting longer, but since we only have until August only 1 or 2 more destinations are feasible. Here is my short list: Venice (just spent time on your blog looking at book recs.)Cinqa Terra, Salzburg (Sound of Music Tour) and London. We'll have to see what 1 or 2 we can make happen. My long list is long . . . I'll be working on it for the rest of my life :) I'd love to see your list!!

Expatresse - Thanks! I bet you've accumulated quite a travel list yourself. You've been an expat for a long time, must longer than me!

Marlo said...

Wow, what an amazing list. You should definitely visit Salzburg. We went over Christmas and my girls LOVED it. They loved the fortress more than I could have imagined. There was snow everywhere...ahhh, we miss it. just yesterday my daughter asked if we could move to Austria, because it never snows here in Turkey. Good luck with your short list.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...