Friday, June 3

buonasera

Venice
Back from an amazing 4 days in Venice! I'm happy to report the drive went very smoothly. Yeah, I know, who drives to Venice? Just doesn't seem like a destination to be reached by car. May as well drive to the moon. But, thanks to an overnight in Switzerland and one in Austria on the way home we did it!

Friends, Venice was magical. I can't wait to share it with you. I'll collect my thoughts and polish up some pictures and see you on Monday. Have a great weekend!Align Center

8 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I love Venice! We have been there 3 times and I never get tired of it!

Potters said...

I loved Venice. It was our first stop in Italy. Can't wait to go back someday. Excited to hear more about your visit.

ksjjpalmer said...

My parents were in Venice last week too!

Dana said...

Awesome, Katy!

se7en said...

Oh I cant wait... we went to Venice for the weekend once, we were staying in Rome at the time... I love saying we went to Venice for the weekend!!! Oh what a magical city!!! Can't wait to see photos!!!

This Girl loves to Talk said...

much jealous. As much as Australia is an amazing place to raise a family, YOU CANT GET OFF THE ISLAND! lol. I would dream to drive to any other country :)

Tara said...

So happy you had a great time! Isn't it beautiful!! I can't wait to see your pics. On a side note, Hanna Anderson was having a sweet sale...what fun to be an honorary Auntie (just saying). Thinking of you as you pack. XO!

Road Trippers said...

I'm still trying to figure out how to get back to Murano to buy one of those chandeliers! Seriously, I'm plotting... I can't wait to read about your experience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...