Monday, March 31

Simply Still All Week - Day 1

Did you notice that I forgot Photo Friday? Don't worry, I didn't either, well, until now. Don't fret, they'll be plenty of photos this week as I've joined Jen from BeeBee Mod in posting a week of still life photos. Fun, huh! Jen started a flickr group devoted to still life shots. Click here to see it. She's assured me beginners (aka unschooled and armed with a camera) are welcome to participate. Just thought I'd include that disclaimer before you view my pictures. Jen's still life guidelines are simple - no people, no animals. You're welcome to view my flickr stream. It contains some still and some most certainly unstill photos. Here's to a week of photos!


Taken on our spring snow day last week.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great job...and no one is a pro here!

Lisa said...

Love your photo stream! Makes we want to get on the ball and get some going on my flickr account more. Curious as to what camera you are using? The pictures are great!

thistledowns wool & cotton said...

very pretty. will check out your photostream! should be a fun week.

sarah said...

lovely picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...