Wednesday, April 2

Simply Still - Day 4

So, yeah, I'm having a hard time taking a decent picture of anything but flowers. Seriously, can't do it. My pictures are crooked (and not in an arty way), boring, out of focus or just plain ugly. It's frustrating. I fully acknowledge that 99.9% of it is me, but I can't figure out how to make my camera take a good picture indoors. What I mean is that my indoor photos tend to be too dark or even yellowish looking. So here is the best of what I took today (don't hold your breath). Like the vent in the background?! Argh.

Neighborhood Zen


4 comments:

magnusmog said...

I think it is a lovely picture!

Lisa said...

Very nice! I also hate taking indoor pictures and find that 75% of my years photos are from April - October outside! I did get an external flash to add to my camera for Christmas and it is AMAZING the difference it makes on indoor photos! I highly recommend them!

Mary512 said...

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to come back and enter my giveaway, its a bed pal maternity strap.

Kind Regards, Mary @ Adventures in Mommyland

mommyland512.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

There is nothing wrong...I see no vent...only the beauty of the Buddha and the plants! (those pesky urban items tend to pop up in my photos too--sigh)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...