I've been tagged with a meme by Michelle of Hathersage Hall. I have to say I'm enjoying the reflection these personal memes require. Hope you're not tiring of these all about me posts. Here are the rules for this meme: link back to the person who tagged you, include the rules in your post, share 6 random bits about yourself, and then tag 6 other people at the end of your post. Here goes:
1) The farthest I've traveled from home is to India ~ 2000. I will absolutely return there someday.
2) I was in Pacific NW Ballet's production of the Nutcracker when I was 4 (nearly 5, technically). Here is the pair of ballet shoes I wore. Now my oldest daughter runs around in them.
3) I love colored glass - depression glass, milk glass, glass tile and recycled glass. This plate is from my BFF Lori.
4) I'm *obsessed* (I can't stress this enough) with the HBO series The Wire. Bryce and I are trying to wait patiently for the final season to be released on DVD. My fav character is Omar Little.
5) I was born breech, resulting in a sprained arm.
6) At Starbucks I order a tall soy latte, iced or hot.
Now you're it!
No obligation to participate, of course.
Coming up soon: Tales from my sister's bachelorette party and a garden update