Look what the delightful Jessica from Turkey Cookies gave me yesterday -
How sweet was that?! Now I get to pass it on to 7 of you!
So here are the rules and my nominations:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
Em & Jeff - for her great 32nd year post
Curly Top - because she's brave
Mama Said There Would Be Days Like This - for her genius Build-a-Bear muffin tin
Lisa - for her recent photos
Julie K. in Taiwan - awesome rainbow muffin tin
Yo Ali - for sharing her belly with us
A Bit of This and a Bit of That - awesome rainbow muffin tin
And. . . I was tagged by Anandi with a meme that she received via email and decided to take online.
1. What is your occupation right now?
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
The fan on the computer
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
1/2 a turkey sandwich
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
yes and I do everyday
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone
7. How old are you today?
8. What is your favorite sport to watch?
No sports for me. If pressed, I enjoy watching tennis.
9. What is your favorite drink?
Soft: Hansen's Diet Pomegranate Soda
10. Favorite food?
11. What is the last movie you watched?
12. What is your favorite season?
13. Cherries or Blueberries?
14. What is on the floor of your closet?
Clothes, 2 laundry baskets, and more clothes
15. What did you do last night?
Had dinner with some friends at a park
16. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers?
Cheese - Red Mill Deluxe with Cheese to be specific
17. Favorite dog breed?
um, um, um . . . not a dog person, but probably a golden retriever
18. Favorite day of the week
Saturday because it's my day to sleep in
19. How many states have you lived in?
I'm not going to tag anyone with this. But if you choose to do it, please send me the link!I'll leave you with this:
The Carrot Can-Can!
This is not a joke - these are really the carrots I pulled from the garden this evening.
That's it for me -
See you Monday for the usual Madness!