Sunday, January 11

Sunday Stroll

It is common here in Luxembourg to see people out for a stroll on Sunday afternoons. Mostly it's older couples, walking arm and arm. Today it was just me out for a stroll by myself. It was a wonderful walk - clear and sunny and a bit warmer than it has been. I was out for an hour, took a few pictures, did a bit of thinking, but mostly just enjoyed the fresh air.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Quilters, stitchers, and fabric hoarders take stock of your stash and check my post tomorrow. It's time for SCRAPDOWN 2009!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I'm trying to clean up my sewing area and I JUST finished going through all my fabric and putting it in one tub!!!!

OOh, scary! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...