Friday, June 26

10 Years!

Today is our 10th wedding anniversary. And guess what? We're off to Paris for the weekend. Just us. Just the two of us. In Paris. No kids. For 2 nights. I'm jumping out of my skin with excitement. Our train leaves in 5 hours and 15 minutes. Yes, I'm counting.

This weekend wouldn't have happened without the generosity of our friends Mark & Angela who are watching the girls. They insisted we go and do something special- 10 years is a big deal. Thank you so very much. I think we'll bring them home a bottle of wine . . . after a weekend with 4 little girls I'm betting they'll need it!!

11 comments:

Lena said...

Oh my gosh! Yay! Happy, Happy Anniversary and Happy, Happy Paris! :) For the rest of your life you get to say you were in Paris for your 10th anniversary...how cool is that? Have a wonderful time sans kids!

suddenly sahm said...

Oh, that's so exciting. Words cannot convey my jealousy!! Happy Anniversary and have a wonderful time!

Emily Malate said...

Wow, 10 YEARS!! Seems like just yesterday I was dropping my sage green bridesmaid sash in the toilet. I'm so glad you guys are able to get away together. Love you both!! Can't wait to hear about Paris adventures.

This Girl loves to Talk said...

yay!! you deserve it.. we just had our 10 year anniversary but I didnt get to go to paris :( LOL

se7en said...

Congrats you guys - I hope you have a blast!

Irini said...

Have a great celebration!!!

The Knudsen's said...

Congrats!

Leslie said...

a weekend in Paris sounds like a dream come true. I can only imagine how wonderful it will be. Congratulations on your anniversary

ksjjpalmer said...

Happy Anniversary! And have a wonderful time. It is always fun to rediscover your "couplehood".

Lisa said...

Enjoy and happy anniversary!! What a fabulous way to celebrate. Tom is insisting we are going on vacation next year without the girls for our fifteenth. I think it will take me a year to prepare for that departure but I am starting to look forward to it, a little bit!!

Jessica said...

Paris for your 10th anniversary! What a perfect trip!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...