Tuesday, July 7

The Fairy

A mom of one of the kids in Eva's class owns a childrens boutique here in Luxembourg. It has the the most wonderful clothes. She imports all the clothes, shoes and accessories from Denmark. Danish childrens clothes are fun, playful and colorful. So glad I finally squeezed in a visit on Monday, right in the middle of a huge sale too!

This shirt by molo had to come home with me. Look at it! The design looks like a scrappy log cabin quilt block. Everything from this designer is colorful and fun.

If you're in Luxembourg make sure you stop in!

The Fairy
27 rue N-S Pierret
L-2335 Luxembourg

Telephone: 352.691.250.374

2 comments:

Leslie said...

that shirt is amazing!!!

Domestic Ambitions said...

I love that shirt! Thanks for the comment about the mushrooms on my blog. The walk in the woods was nice, but no Paris! I'm so jealous of your trip! I've loved seeing your pics! You're so lucky!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...