Sunday, July 5

Sunday Stash #5

This is a vintage piece of cotton that is one of my all time favs. It was part of a random pile of vintage fabrics my mom gave me. It is a large scrap; maybe 1/4 of a yard or so. I love the cheerful yellow blooms with the blue dots. It has a loose weave, giving it a look similar to linen. I almost used some of it to make a reversible patchwork bag. It looks wonderful with natural linen. Perhaps I still will.

Sunday Stash flickr group here.
Sunday Stash hosted here.

4 comments:

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

It's very pretty!

christie said...

I think it belonged to my mother, Katy, so
has memories for me.

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Beautiful fabric and it's extra special since your mum gave it to you. It would look good as a bag.

Anonymous said...

Love that fabric!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...