Sunday, August 2

Sunday Stash #6



One of my favorite fabrics of all time, Alexander Henry's Loteria. The images come from a Mexican game similar to bingo, called Loteria. I bought this fabric to sew onto onesies, which in my opinion looks super duper cute. I've made lots and lots of onesies and shirts with these images - my favorite being el corazon (heart.) Now that I'm pretty much done with my basement onesie endeavor, I don't know what to do with this great fabric. Ideas?

Sunday Stash hosted here.
Flickr group here.


3 comments:

Christina Lowry said...

Very cool fabric indeed! Maybe you could make some cushions out of it? Then you can see it all the time! :)

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Sew an advent calendar with Mexican flavor?

Heather - Dollarstorecrafts.com said...

Or, I always use my fun fabric for quilts with large blocks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...