Monday, March 19

Cats on Shirts

I was folding the laundry the other day when I had this realization:
My creationLinkCat shirts. Lots of cat shirts. 8 cat shirts between my 2 girls. And since they are not old enough to buy their own clothes you can guess what crazy cat lady purchased them. Sheesh. As the girls get older my days of buying sickingly cute cat shirts are numbered. Good thing I have a niece on the way (!!) who can continue to support my obsession; starting with the turquoise onesie in the bottom corner.

Any themes in your children's clothing? Trucks, butterflies, dinosaurs? Do tell.

5 comments:

Emily Malate said...

so I officially have to take responsibility for being the crazy cat auntie that gave them at least one of those shirts!! AND, admit that the first onesie I bought baby girl was a cute kitty one from the Gap. Linc has one cat shirt, but where he has overload is machines/vehicle shirts (He LOVES diggers and bulldozers), we also probably have too many star wars shirts for him too!
Looking forward to the kitty hand me downs!

likeschocolate said...

That is hilarious! I think the chocolate you sent me had cats on it didn't it! Have a happy cat filled week!

Road Trippers said...

That is so funny! I'd personally wear just about all of those shirts, although I'd look pretty scary in a onesie.

WasSoggyInSeattle said...

I see a cat t-shirt quilt in their future...

Emi said...

Wow, so many kitty shirts! OK, I'm 30-something but I'm happy to trade all my star-patterned shirts with your daughters' cat shirts :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...