Wednesday, April 16

Marvelous Monsters

It was love at first site when I spotted Christopher's picture on Flickr. I knew I had to have him, but it just seemed too self indulgent. Then it occurred to me that no one could use a smiley cool cat more than my mom. So, I bought him . . .for my mom.


Christopher and his many plushie friends are the creations of Nichol Brinkman. Each Pillow Monster is one-of-a-kind and comes with his or her own bio. Take Sasha for example. She was raised by penguins in Antarctica and finds them to be nurturing parents. And obviously, she has a polar bear suit and likes to wear it.

Take a sec and check out Nichol's shop. I'm sure her Pillow Monsters will bring a smile to your face. They are unique, whimsical and artistic. Look at Otis. Need I say more?



2 comments:

Emily & Jeff said...

Mom will LOVE it! I like the tree person. so cute!

Nichol Brinkman said...

Hey THANKS!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...