Tuesday, April 22

Super Shop

Super Capes for Super Kids ~ that's what Ellie offers in her Etsy shop, Panjo. These capes are the perfect accessory for the active imagination of your child. My daughter lived in hers for months, unable to perform even the smallest task without the aid of her trusty cape.


Panjo helps you create the perfect cape for your superhero by offering custom capes. You select the fabrics, cape length and symbol (or initial) and Ellie does the sewing! Super capes are well made, durable and, importantly, washable. They make great gifts. I got my niece one for Christmas. Blast on over to her shop. It's worth the trip!


2 comments:

IMakeCuteStuff (aka Marlo M.) said...

Oh wow...these are AWEsome! I wonder what it would take to get one in my size? hahaha! :)

Panjo Kids said...

Thanks for the post, Katy! I love that picture of your daughter.

imakecutestuff~ I have been known to make adult sizes and even doll sizes (to make a matching set)! I just need to update my shop with those listings...

:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...