Friday, September 5

Signs Signs Everywhere Signs

Photo Friday

Signs in foreign countries are also so very interesting - explanations of each are on flickr.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm getting terribly excited to see your Children's Literature muffin tins on Monday. I'm sure Michelle's tin got your wheels a turning. I just settled on my book yesterday. I had an unfortunate opportunity to look through our book collection after my oldest and her friend emptied out the ENTIRE bookshelf onto the floor. "It's a mountain of books, Mommy."
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1 comment:

Emily & Jeff said...

speaking of miss shortcake - did the girls packies arrive?
ps- The House of Undies is my favorite pic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...