Tuesday, October 7

I'm already starting to say Goodbye . . .

I've got so much to think about that I find I'm not doing much real thinking at all. Then a brief rush of reality will come over me and I'll feel the enormity of leaving my home, my cat, my routine, my friends, family. Then it will be gone and I return to the comfort of distraction. I had one of those brief moments this weekend while I was out for dinner and a movie with a friend. She is the first person I've said goodbye to. 15 days until Hawaii. 29 days until Luxembourg. Argh - on with distraction!

We saw Burn After Reading. The newest Cohen brothers' movie. It was funny, strange, irreverent and I promise you've never seen Brad Pitt as a character like this one before. It was one of those movies where I catch myself laughing and realize how wonderful it feels to genuinely laugh. All that in only 1 hour and 35 minutes. Totally worth it. And that's not just the 2 margaritas I had with dinner talking.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"We've got your secret shit." Oh that was so funny. Yuri does an excellent Chad dance.

Henley on the Horn said...

I left you a little something on my blog! CONGRATS!

Jessica said...

Seriously, a move that's an hour and a half is right up my alley! I'll have to check it out!

Monkey's Mama said...

did you still want to try the necklace? lemme know

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...