Saturday, October 4

Muffin Tin Monday 101

It is exciting to see so many parents participating in Muffin Tin Monday. There were a handful of new peeps for our Shape Challenge - Welcome! Since I get a few emails each week from bloggers who want to participate, I thought I'd just write up a quick post on how to do just that. Here goes:

1) You need a blog or a flickr account to participate.

2) Take a picture of your muffin tin meal and post it on your blog/flickr account.

3) Leave me a comment or send me an email on Sunday or Monday with a link to your post.

4) I'll add you to the list of Muffin Tin Mamas on Monday.

5) It is *totally* fine to send me your post later than Monday. I will still add you to the list.

6) If there is a challenge it will be announced on my blog, usually on a Monday. I'm good about leaving theme reminders.

7) There is a flickr group devoted to Muffin Tin Meals - Join in!

Our next challenge is:


It is due on Monday, October 13th.

If Halloween is not celebrated in your country or just not your thing - feel free to do a HARVEST or FALL theme for your challenge.

Looking for inspiration?
Check here, here and here

photo by Martha Stewart Living
See you all on Monday for MTM!


Kayce said...

I LOVE those candy creatures! I might have to give that a try with the kids. They never get candy - so I'm sure I'd be the best mom in their book :)

::Sylvia:: said...

I just wanted to let you know that my article on muffin tin lunches featuring your children's book theme went live today! Here's the link

Check it out and let me know what you think!

Monkey's Mama said...

love the new header photo!

SVT said...

I love your Muffin Tin Mondays! I just found you the other day while surfing blogs. I am hoping to send you a muffin tin to post but in the meantime, can I link to your blog on my blog?! I'm enjoying reading your posts.
Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...