Monday, October 13

Muffin Tin Monday

Good Morning! Please excuse my muffin tin this week. It looks so unappetizing and the picture is not very good either. My girls had this with spaghetti as their dinner. Despite it's inedible appearance, the girls really liked it.

Contents: Bread, Parmesan cheese (to top their spaghetti), cucumber, yogurt (as dip for the cucumber) tomato sauce (to add to their spaghetti), mini cupcake

MUFFIN TIN MAMAS
Muses of Megret
Her Cup Overfloweth
Delight in the Day
The Clarks
On a Whimm
Tapsalteerie Farm
The Cox's Corner
Cul-ture Queen
Granola
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TECH QUESTION: Does anyone know how to edit the background out of a picture? I want only the main image showing with the background white or magically gone. I know it's possible, but not sure how. I don't have photo shop. Is it possible with flickr? Thanks!
++++++++++++
I'm already getting some wonderful Halloween Challenge links. I'll be posting them (pictures too) on MONDAY, OCTOBER 20TH. Hope you're as excited as I am!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

16 comments:

Heather said...

Ooops...I thought the halloween challenge was this week...guess I read it wrong. So, as you can see, I did mine this week.

Dawn said...

I know how to edit the background out of a photo in Photoshop, but I doubt it's possible to do in Flickr. This sounds like a good question for the Etsy forums, though, as the "knockout" photos are what a lot of folks go for. And there are a lot of people who know quite a bit about Flickr there. :)

UtahJenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

I've done the background thing in photoshop, its a bit labor intensive as you need a very steady hand/mouse to erase what you want. I am sure lots of people are much better at it than me, but I would be happy to make an attempt for you. You can usually get a free 30 day trial of photoshop Elements of the web to try it out (and get addicted!)

Anonymous said...

Here's a link to a round up of free online editing programs. I hope one of them will be able to do what you're looking for.

http://yanikphotoschool.com/reviews/free-online-photo-editing-websites/

UtahJenny said...

sent you an email :)

Annie Scarlett said...

Our muffin tin pics are up.

http://jandhclark.blogspot.com

Dee Light said...

I think your muffin tin looks great and kid friendly!! That's what counts.

I have mine posted too.

Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I remove the background quite a bit for Crafty Crow and I use Photoshop Elements to do it. I don't think you can do that with Flickr. I looked over the list that Julie K posted about and it looks like the one called Phoenix will do remove the background. Hope that helps :)

' said...

Okay, here's mine. It's a bit drab in color... but I think it's pretty good for two minutes of prep!

http://worldofwhimm.blogspot.com/

jojoebi-designs said...

I intend to do a halloween muffin tin BUT I can't bring myself to do it before the 31st, so mine will be late - sorry!

Amber said...

I didn't see the date change for the Halloween challenge! Oh well, I'm a week early and that never happens!

http://familyfishtales.blogspot.com

Christy said...

Nothing too exciting today,but here it is.
http://thecoxscorner.blogspot.com/2008/10/muffin-tin-monday.html

Anonymous said...

Here's our muffin tin for today!

http://tapsalteerie.wordpress.com/2008/10/14/muffin-tin-monday-2/

Nicole said...

my muffin tin pic is up culturequeenandprincess.blogspot.com

Granola said...

Too late to add to the post? Here's mine from this last Monday. :)

http://mngranola.blogspot.com/2008/10/muffin-tins-take-2.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...