Wednesday, March 17

Happy St. Patrick's Day

St. Patick's Day

St. Patrick's Day always reminds me of my Grandma as it was her birthday. I remember going to Denny's in Bremerton for her birthday lunch. The adults would get green beer and, much to our delight, Emily and I would get the kids' version; green lemonade. Thinking of this, I made the girls green apple juice this morning. Eva, who obviously has been learning about St. Patrick's Day at school, treated us to a explanation of Leprechauns - They are about this tall and are only, *only* found in Ireland. They dress in a smart, little suit and play tricks. You might think they are nice, but they are tricky!

3 comments:

Millie said...

I have yet to see one...a leprechaun that is....Happy St Patrick's Day.
Millie in Ireland

Smita Srivastava said...

Happy St Patrick's Day to u n ur family , love the green drink n the paper basket too ...

christie said...

Thank you Eva. gg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...