Wednesday, October 20

(not quite) vintage europe

(not quite) vintage europe
It is cold here. Winter cold. A nip in the air, a chill in the bones. And I'm sure it is here to stay. This realization made my mind wander to warmth. I thought of Spain, of Barcelona. Here is a picture of me in Park Guell. Bryce and I walked all over Barcelona that day. And it was hot, really hot. The park was up on a hill. It was incredible. The detailed mosaics, so colorful and full of life. A perfect fantasy on a chilly Luxembourgish night.

4 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I have always wanted to go there. Sorry it is cold there. es

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Your cold air drifted down here and for the first time in months Mt. Etna is capped in beautiful white snow. Since I am a warm weather Cajun girl, I am all too happy to be able to admire the snow from the distance while still being able to wear flip flops with jeans today. Maybe you should consider a quick trip to Sicily? :)

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Also, meant to add....I love, love your mushroom header!

Emily Malate said...

did you take that picture you are using for your banner? it is absolutely stunning - the colors and textures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...