Friday, May 20


Space Invader
A few friends and I escaped to Paris last weekend. I was on the look out for Space Invaders. Thanks to Jennifer's eagle eyes we spotted quite a few. Have a look ~
Space invader
Space Invader
Space Invader
Space Invaders
Space Invader
Space Invader
Space Invader
Space Invader
Apparently the invasion in Paris is still in progress. Read more here.


American in Bath said...

Oh! Those are fantastic. I'm just a wee giant bit envious.

Leah said...

Wonderful! I had forgotten about these and we will be in Paris in 2 weeks (YAY!) and I will be on the lookout for sure. Thanks for the reminder.

Jena said...

Space invaders are everywhere in Paris and in France for years, and we love them! A play is to find them when you visit somewhere! ;)

Dana said...

I saw these, too! Were you at the famous, ill-fated tunnel? I thought of suggesting it to my friends, but I thought perhaps it was morbid. I, for one, would have loved it.

likeschocolate said...

Lucky you to be able to go away for the weekend and to Paris! So jealous!

nataya, chacha, nchan said...

wow, cool idea!

Anonymous said...

should i quit reading this successful blog?

is a blog just a showcase of our successful projected image?

do i really want to do this to myself,
it doesn't feel vicarious it just feels too damn enviable

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...