Monday, January 30

Winner


Thanks to those of you who entered the drawing!

The winner is #1 - Kelleyn who wrote, I have never had that brand before. What a cool wrapper. One of my favorites is mo' bacon and maple. Second would have to be Lindt' s Sea Salt, and the third is a lavender blue berry, but I don't know who the maker is on that one. I also adore Fran's almond gold bars.

We've nearly made it through January - good bye blues!




I just remembered the other day that I used to sew. I'm going to see if I still remember how by attempting to turn this fabric into patchwork duvets for the girls. Fingers crossed.

2 comments:

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

Congrats to the chocolate winner - yum!
Also, that fabric is gorgeous. Have fun!
x Katherine

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Ooh....what a lovely stash you have there! Can't wait to see what happens with it. I'd love to pull out my machine and sew but I don't see that happening any time soon so I'll have to live vicariously through your creations :) Happy Sewing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...