Wednesday, February 27

Right Now: Late February

Untitled

Listening . . .to this song.  It is my most current repeat play.  She is 16 years old.  What were you doing when you were 16?  Yeah, me too.  Definitely not heading up a super cool band.  Just read about her in Rolling Stone.  Very different - in a good way.

Remembering . . .our wonderful trip to Hawaii to visit my sister and her family.  Just the girls and I went.  It was great to see the cousins getting to know each other again. 

Reading . . .this for my Book Club.  Last month we read this, which was good.  I also finished #2 in the Hunger Games series.  Can't wait to start #3.  Things better work out for Katniss or I'll be pissed. 

Eating . . .trashy food.  That's right.  Last weekend we gathered with the neighbors for another themed dinner - trashy food.  Or food inspired by trashy food. If that makes any sense.  I'll share the menu soon.

Enjoying . . .my drawing class.  Or I was until we started 1 point and 2 point perspective.  That is some tricky stuff.  I'd much rather draw a bunch of boxes instead of a hallway.  Ugh.

Untitled

Playing . . .games.  My 6 year old is obsessed with games these days.  Candy Land, Bird Bingo, Uno and Pass the Pigs are her current favs.

Coveting . . .a healthy left foot.  I've been dealing with plantar fasciitis for about 3 months now and I AM SOOO DONE WITH IT.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be done with me.  It is shockingly debilitating and painful.  Done, so done with pain. I feel broken, shuffling around like an old lady. 

Tropical Flowers

Watching. . . this series.  Only 2 seasons!!  WAH! So smart and funny.  But he is coming to Seattle, going to have to make that happen.  I also watched this documentary with my sis and BIL.  It was fascinating.  Bryce and I just saw this (thanks to my in-laws for watching the girls.)  The first 1/3 was amazing.  Bradly Cooper was great.  Then it turned into a typical romantic comedy.  Too bad.

Thinking . . . about this blog.  Will I keep writing?  What will become of it?  I'm not sure right now.

Making . . . a first grade art project for the school auction.  I'll post details. . . hopefully.  Said the unreliable blogger. 

Untitled
 
What about you?  Where are you right now?

5 comments:

The Expatresse said...

I had TERRIBLE plantar fasciitis when I lived in Moscow. I'm telling you, childbirth without drugs was less painful. I was wearing what I thought were very street-friendly, flat, comfortable shoes, but one day I bought a different pair of street-friendly, flat, comfortable shoes and the problem went away almost immediately. Try different shoes. And never go barefoot. No flip-flops, either.

Emily said...

Thanks for the book recommendations. I feel like I haven't read anything good for a while. Downloading the new Alice Hoffman immediately!

likeschocolate said...

I think someday you will be glad you kept a blog. Even if you don't write in it all the time you will someday be glad that you did because it contains things you will soom forget. I love that I have a history of our family. That book looks interesting! I am going to have to look it up as soon as I finish the one I am reading now called Chinese Cinderella

Juice said...

I hope you continue to blog. I enjoy reading about your adventures (even state-side!).

christie said...

Glad to catch up with your thinking. Dr. Scholl
makes a planter fascitities insole which really
can help. Might require a decent shoe that is
a size larger. mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...