Saturday, August 30


Whew! Home. Even after 12 hours of sleep, I'm so tired I feel sick. So this will be a quick post. Basically just wanted to say Hi. The trip was wonderful. We were incredibly busy. I'm going to sort my photos, experiences and first impressions into a series of posts next week. Can't wait to share it all with you. Look at the adorable stuffs I found at a store in Clervaux (a town 50 minutes north of Luxembourg.)

And look what had to come home with me.

Thanks to Amanda for hosting MTM. I'm looking forward to our challenge - Children's literature. Remember, we're skipping this Monday (Sept. 1) due to Labor Day. I'll post your challenge entries on Monday, Sept. 8th. Don't worry, I'll harass you with reminders this week.

Happy Long Weekend! I'll be back on Tuesday.


Monkey's Mama said...

I find it absolutely hilarious that you were able to continue with your toad stool obsession on foreign soil! It is a good omen I think :) Did you find a place to live?

Robyn said...

Welcome home! Just wanted to tell you that I have really been enjoying your blog!
Come by and take a peek at what I have a 'brewin' over at my place!

amy said...

I am so in love with that mushroom table and stool and and already formulating in my mind how I might make one! (Once upon a time, before I had 4 kids, I designed, made and sold a few children's tables, but that was a lifetime ago!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...