Saturday, August 30

Home!

Whew! Home. Even after 12 hours of sleep, I'm so tired I feel sick. So this will be a quick post. Basically just wanted to say Hi. The trip was wonderful. We were incredibly busy. I'm going to sort my photos, experiences and first impressions into a series of posts next week. Can't wait to share it all with you. Look at the adorable stuffs I found at a store in Clervaux (a town 50 minutes north of Luxembourg.)


And look what had to come home with me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thanks to Amanda for hosting MTM. I'm looking forward to our challenge - Children's literature. Remember, we're skipping this Monday (Sept. 1) due to Labor Day. I'll post your challenge entries on Monday, Sept. 8th. Don't worry, I'll harass you with reminders this week.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Happy Long Weekend! I'll be back on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Monkey's Mama said...

I find it absolutely hilarious that you were able to continue with your toad stool obsession on foreign soil! It is a good omen I think :) Did you find a place to live?

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Just wanted to tell you that I have really been enjoying your blog!
Come by and take a peek at what I have a 'brewin' over at my place!

amy said...

I am so in love with that mushroom table and stool and and already formulating in my mind how I might make one! (Once upon a time, before I had 4 kids, I designed, made and sold a few children's tables, but that was a lifetime ago!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...