Saturday, November 8

Unbelievable

We just got up to discover it is 2:00pm in the afternoon. We've been asleep since 10:00pm yesterday. Well, not really asleep. The kids are having a hard time sleeping at night so Bryce and I have been up with them during the night. . . toast at midnight, etc. Bryce and I have slept in every bed in the house last night . . . we've realized we shouldn't close the metal blinds all the way, they don't let in any light. Ugh, this doesn't bode well for tonight's sleep.

6 comments:

' said...

I'm sure that sleep was much needed!

sheppy said...

Hi,

I'm Erin and I've been following your blog for awhile. Now that you are in Europe, I thought this might be the occasion to introduce myself, as I'm a fellow west coaster and live in Paris with two kids.

It may take up to a week for you to get back on schedule. It helps if you can go out and get a bit of sunshine, though I bet that will be difficult at this period of the year, or some fresh air.

Good luck getting settled and feel free to contact me if you need any advice!
E

UtahJenny said...

I lived in Spain - how I miss those metal blinds!!!

Hope you adjust soon - I am sure you will!

Emily & Jeff said...

oh dutch...I'm feeling for you and hope the adjustment comes soon. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hi Katy! It's Lena and Chris here... just want you to know we are thinking about you all! Thanks so much for posting about your adventures thus far.

Love you!

Brenda said...

Oh my word. I cannot imagine that much sleep! You guys must have been some kind of tired!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...