Monday, March 29

From the Archives

Easter Ideas

It's highly unlikely that I'll get to any Easter crafting this year, so I thought I'd put together a post of some projects I've done in the past. Maybe it'll be new to you. Maybe this post is just intended to make me feel like I'm still a crafter. Ha!

Recycled Bottle Easter Baskets

Fabric Easter Baskets

Easter Draw-String Bags

Bunny Bread and Place Cards

Lemon Raspberry Strata

Chocolate Nests


This is a great hot-cross bun recipe. I have been thinking about these rolls all year long, waiting to make them again. It is all about the fresh zest.

2 comments:

Tara said...

I'm so glad to be in the world with YOU!! I was just looking for a recipe for Hot Crossed Buns. Thank you! Happy Easter!

Julia @Mélanger said...

Great round up of things to keep everyone busy over Easter.

P.S. Good luck finding treacle and cloves! I hope you get to make the ginger cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...