Monday, March 29

From the Archives

Easter Ideas

It's highly unlikely that I'll get to any Easter crafting this year, so I thought I'd put together a post of some projects I've done in the past. Maybe it'll be new to you. Maybe this post is just intended to make me feel like I'm still a crafter. Ha!

Recycled Bottle Easter Baskets

Fabric Easter Baskets

Easter Draw-String Bags

Bunny Bread and Place Cards

Lemon Raspberry Strata

Chocolate Nests

This is a great hot-cross bun recipe. I have been thinking about these rolls all year long, waiting to make them again. It is all about the fresh zest.


Tara said...

I'm so glad to be in the world with YOU!! I was just looking for a recipe for Hot Crossed Buns. Thank you! Happy Easter!

Julia @Mélanger said...

Great round up of things to keep everyone busy over Easter.

P.S. Good luck finding treacle and cloves! I hope you get to make the ginger cake.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...